Selfie Saturday because I don’t follow your rules!
Some early interior pics of the new house from the last post
hey arnold isnt an anime u fucking moron
Then how the fuck do you explain this??
Checkmate, you weeabitch.
So much anxiety
Lol my eyes freaked out.
WHAT THE SWEET SOLITARY FUCK
wtf why do i keep seeing like 4 of the same exact car in a row its like a fkn video game
Rescued dogs - before and after! These people who saved them did an amazing job!
So here we are, at this second stage. All the lot exteriors have been done, so you have externally a complete map. However, there’s still a lot to do!
World Traveller’s Guide- São Paten
São Paten has been called many things- the Cidade Espetacular, the City of Peter, the worst crimespot in South America (2008) and beneath the glittering neon-soaked veneer of the streets exist far less savory elements. But in the end, this hazy tropical metropolis draws the innumerous like moths to a flame. There are some who come here to conceal their pasts, others for its magnificent natural scenery, and yet others who seek attention, money and power. For what reason will you come here?
- 147-ish lots, including 2 dive lots and 2 docks
- Thematic mixture of Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Caracas and a bit of Miami and Sydney
- City World, which means no horses!
- Currently uses a slightly altered Sunlit Tide’s .ini files, but rest assured- there will be adjustments later on!
- I intend to use .INI files as a way to push the game engine as far as I can- it should be beautiful without Photoshop!
- It’s a hefty world with a lot of lots and a lot of recolors, so make sure you can run it
- It’s a world intended more towards storytelling
- At this moment in time, the vast majority of lots are shells (no interior)
- Some suburban lots are still unfinished
- All roads are named, please check to see if the grammar is correct!
- Flybys and other things will still need to be finished.
Your task (if you wish to take it on) is to:
- Test the world for routing and lag
- Find any other issues
- If you want to, finish up lots; I definitely will credit you for your hard work!
- Take pretty pictures! Tag them with “sao paten” for easy following
- Sims 3
- All Expansion Packs up to Island Paradise
- A decent computer
- Knowledge of where South America is on a map.
Things not Required:
- Stuff Packs
- Sims 3 Store Items
- Your First-born
Oh, by the way, did you know that this world is CC-Free? However, I still suggest you get NRaas’ MasterController, StoryProgression and Overwatch if you want a generally better game.
Now let’s get going!
Testing Version 2 Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/089wwp5f9fk3ubv/S%C3%A3o+Paten+V2.rar
Previous update here.
DIY Comic Book Jeans first seen at Fashionably Geek. These were made by Kirameku (facebook link) for her Boarderlands’ costume. You can see the final costume on her FB page. She used Textilcolor paint and then thinned it for the “watercolor” shadowing seen in the bottom right photo. She says she may post a full tutorial and if she does I will certainly post a link here.
I need to do this.